Natural Resources and Infrastructure
Section 403.928, Florida Statute, directs the Office of Economic and Demographic Research (EDR) to conduct an annual assessment of Florida's water resources and conservation lands. Past editions of this report can be found at the links below, along with any special research topics EDR has conducted relating to natural resources and infrastructure.
Annual Assessments of Florida's Water Resources and Conservation Lands:
- The Annual assessment for the 2022 Edition has been released in volumes to better align with more specialized interest areas.
- Volume 1...Annual Assessment of Florida's Conservation Lands (Chapter1) [pdf]
- Volume 2...Annual Assessment of Florida's Water Resources: Supply, Demand, and Quality (Chapters 2, 3 and 4, including Appendix) [pdf]
- Gap Analysis, forthcoming (Chapter 8) [pdf]
- Volume 3, forthcoming...Infrastructure Investments: Stormwater and Wastewater (Chapter 5, including Appendix) [pdf]
- Volume 4...Flooding and Sea Level Rise (Chapter 6, including Appendix) [pdf]
- Volume 5...Annual Assessment of The Everglades (Chapter 7) [pdf]
Please select from the list below for prior editions or Executive Summaries.
- 12/30/2016 - Return on Investment for the Department of Transportation's Work Program [pdf]
- 01/15/2015 - Economic Evaluation of Florida's Investment in Beaches [pdf]
Last Revised: June 23, 2022